Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Daniel!

We celebrated Daniel's third birthday Saturday with a "Speed Racer" party. He originally asked for a Prince Philip party, then Spiderman, then Go, Diego, Go, and I think there were a few others. I had to put my foot down once we bought the Speed Racer plates!
The race track cake - this one only had me up until 11:30
the night before, a big improvement compared to
some of the other birthday cakes I've done.He smiled like this the whole time we sang Happy Birthday. Don't ask why he's wearing a Cinderella dress
(actually anyone who knows Daniel shouldn't be surprised!) Of course, he's already planning next year's party!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cake, you did an awesome job! Why didn't he want to wear his JG24 racing outfit with helmet? LOL